How do I pay my fines/fees online?
- Visit metrolibrary.org and click My Account at the top.
- In the window that pops up, enter all the digits of your library card number. Your password or PIN is your full last name. Click Log In.
- If you have an ECARD number, enter that word along with the trailing digits with no spaces between them. For example: ecard1234567
- If your card number has a lowercase letter "c" at the end, do not include it when you enter your card number.
- On the Account Summary tab, click View Fines, check the fines you want to pay, and then click on the words "Pay Fines."
- In the window that opens, enter your payment information and click Pay Now.
A receipt of your payment will be emailed to you and you can also choose to print the Payment Successful page.
NOTE: If you're paying to renew your annual fee card, you must contact us after paying the balance so we can update the expiration date on your card.